Friday, March 6, 2015

Where Has Time Gone?

Oh my where do I begin??? It has been over 4 years since I last blogged. So much has happened in those 4 years. I left the school system and go a very good job that I love with the Lutheran Community and it is close to my house which is a plus. My girls are seniors this year ... WOW where did the time go? I lost my Mother May 20, 2014 and it has been a very rough time. I just had a hysterectomy which was very much needed. I have had my gall bladder removed. Wow so much has happened. My sister and I are closer now than we have ever been and I just wish Momma was here to see it. She always wanted everyone to get along. She said she was gonna watch the girls graduate but now she will not be there and it is going to be a very heartbreaking day to watch my girls graduate with out my Momma beside me..  well it is dinnertime until I blog again. 

No comments: